Wednesday, 23 February 2011

Two shows, One Day

Well today I was greeted with two shows......both ignited my sense of hearing. And to tell you the truth, I thought the first one will be exciting and life changing.....meh.......its practically useless..

The First grand performance, the Public Caning act......never have I though in my life I will get a chance to see real live public caning..... and I probably will never see one in my life...well at least I heard one. Its awfully dippersointing to not even see what's behind the curtains, for all I know, they might very well be whacking pillows behind curtains than someone's butt. But I gotta say, those are hard strokes, even behind the curtains the people at the back can even hear 2 loud "wooshes".

The second performance was to my liking, I always loved proud displays of Chinese Culture. And having the Singapore Chinese Orchestra perform was really music to my ears. Long Live us Chinese and People of the World.

No comments: