Tuesday, 29 March 2011
I'm not a rebel, I'm a revolutionary
Sometimes if initially voted leaders can't live up to their ranks. People like me will step in and take charge. Realize your weakness, and learn from the problem I solved for you. I don't like to step in and do others job, but if it has to be, it will be. At the end of the day, I don't mind majority seeing me as a tyrant, bully or power hungry despot, if I get the job done well and am satisfied with it, I'll be proud of my achievement that even you the elected was unable to even tackle. You may have people rallying behind you, but I'm no weakling, I do whats right instead of whats popular. I solve problems through logic and stand at the intersection of Artistry and Efficiency. But still, I would like to rally those with the will to do what should be done, join me in my final quest to success, assist us to lay the foundations of the future, and leave them with a lasting legacy of us. Show the world that the People can move and change things. I am not a rebel to cause trouble for you, I am a revolutionary to assist and take everyone to the unachievable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment